Volunteering is a great way to support and walk with our guest families. The Administrative and Family Support volunteers are flexible time slots. If you will be 30 min late or need to leave 30 min early, just mention it in the comment section of the Sign-up.
Volunteer Van Drivers
- Transport guest families to and from the Day Center, host churches, work, school, and appointments.
- Choose from a variety of shifts.
- Must be 25, have a valid Drivers License and clean driving record, and pass a background check.
Administrative Staff Support at the Day House
- Greet Guests
- Answer phones
- Receive in-kind donations
- And More!!!!! if you are comfortable with it
Family Support Staff at the Day House
- The Day House is staffed from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. 7 days per week.
- Sign up to Assist with Children (parents are still nearby), talk to parents, sort donations, sanitize toys
- You may bring your children to play with guest children.
- Must pass a background check and participate in a volunteer training.
SUPPLY DRIVES: Your Congregation, family, or group can help!
Congregation hosting/meals: See your Host Congregation or Support Congregation Coordinator.
Everyone has a skill that can be used! Please contact us if you can contribute something not listed here.
** THANK YOU to the core team of dedicated members of the community, and those who regularly fill volunteer positions. We are so grateful for those who have worked diligently since October 2015 to bring us to our opening in October 2016.**
Samuel Mages, Support Services Coordinator