Please join us!
You can help Family Promise unite hearts and hands to provide shelter, meals, and compassionate assistance for homeless families.
• Families/children are the fastest growing sement of homelessness and are 41% of all homeless.
• In those families, 60% are children, 50% under age 5.
• Wichita Schools provided services to 2400+ homeless children age 0-21 during 2014/2015 school year.
• Wichita shelters are regularly FULL.
Family Promise is very EFFICIENT with funds — every dollar is tripled by the value of in-kind volunteer hours and facilities provided!
Your donation of $316 helps provide services to a family for 1 week:
– Safe shelter
– Nutritious meals
– Rides to job interviews
– Intensive case management
– 76% success rate nationwide
All donations are tax-deductible.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also pray for this program and volunteer with us!
Who should give?
– Please share this with people who you have already talked to about the benefits of Family Promise. Do NOT make this the first conversation you have about FP with any one person.
– Family Promise is an amazing OPPORTUNITY, not a high-pressure sales pitch. We would like donors who are passionate about our work!
– This is a tangible way to help with a very real need in our community.
– For numbers-minded people, the return on investment is extremely high when we look at long-term social & economic impact.
What is the money used for?
– Our organization is run by volunteers, but we will have a director, part-time case worker, and van driver to pay, plus utilities, business fees, and copying/mailing expenses.
– Because of the in-kind donations of volunteer hours, meals provided, and church spaces donated, monetary contributions are usually tripled when we consider the value of the whole organization.
– We are very EFFICIENT with funding.
Do people have to give exactly $316?
– We accept ALL contributions. Everyone is welcome to give more or less than the $316.
– We are also seeking corporate sponsors who will commit to startup and/or annual giving of larger amounts.
Will this hurt other local agencies?
– We are looking for new funding sources that do NOT take away current funding from the many great charities already in Wichita.
Thank you for your commitment to helping homeless children and families. 🙂
Print off your CLUB316 form now!